7-day Yoga Retreat / Living the Indian AdventureNovember 1 - November 8
Imagine… waking up to the rising sun and starting the day with a moving yoga flow and meditation. Then enjoying a healthy, nourishing breakfast under the palm trees and with your refreshing juice in your hand wandering down to a beautiful beach for a dip in the cool water or just chilling with friends in the shade. Spending the afternoon visiting ancient temples to feed your spirit or having an ayurvedic massage to pamper your body. As the day starts to cool down more yoga is waiting for you followed by plenty of vegetarian delights for dinner at sunset. At the end of the day retire to a quiet, cozy private room and fall into a deep relaxing sleep. Then in the morning start all over again…
We present to you our Fall Retreat with Didier Abner, at the beautiful Namaste Yoga Farm in Gokarna, Karnataka. Designed for people who want a deep and powerful practice, whilst taking care of their body, mind and soul. The week is the ideal holiday for yoga and nature loving travellers with an interest in exploring the Indian culture.
· Healthy Breakfast and Dinner – vegetarian and vegan options available
· Morning & evening yoga classes daily
· Plenty of time to relax on the nearby beaches
· Rooms with coastal views
· Activities: Visiting Gokarna town, Om Beach and tours to some of the most beautiful ancient temples
· Mountain Trekking
Who can join the retreat?
· Anyone who wants to deepen their yoga practice under the guidance of an expert instructor.
· Anyone interested in starting their yoga practice.
· Anyone looking for an active holiday.
When are we travelling?
· Departure: 1 November Arrival at Goa Airport & Transfer to Namaste Yoga Farm, Kudle Beach
· Return: 8 November Transfer to Goa Airport
About the teacher:
Didier is a certified yoga teacher, who leads yoga retreats around the world. His yoga journey started at the age of 16 when he met his guru while travelling in Ecuador. Soon he was initiated as a Bakti yogi and lived as a monk in an ashram in the jungle of Ecuador. There he began his practice of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga and after returning to Colombia he opened his first shala and started teaching yoga. He hasn’t stopped since. Didier currently lives in Abu Dhabi and teaches yoga at Bodytree Studio.
· AED 6,450 for single room – Early Bird rate AED 5,800
· AED 4,550 for shared room – Early Bird rate AED 4,100
Book by 15 July to benefit from the Early Bird offer!
Sign up now to reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 02 443 4448!
We can guarantee that by the end of this retreat you will reconnect with the joy of life!